In case you are looking for ways to make a deposit to Sportsbook Poker, you must first know exactly what the current options available are, so that you will get to choose the fastest, cheapest and the most convenient for you.
One of the most important things that you should take into consideration when selecting an online payment method is the country in which you live. For example there are some restrictions for some payment methods for certain countries. Some countries have a larger number of poker payment methods available while others have less.
Here we are going to review the top 6 most important online poker payment methods that are currently used which are all available for depositing with Play Aces by Sportsbook.com:
- Bank Wire and Bank Draft – A bank wire and a bank draft is going to be a direct transfer from your bank account to the online poker room that you select to make a deposit at. Even if they look similar the draft and the wire have some important differences that are setting them apart one from another. A draft is the same thing as a cashier’s check, which is being guaranteed by your bank, and that check is not going to bounce, since the bank has the money. The draft is usually cheaper than the bank wire, but at the same time it’s going to take some more time for a draft to arrive since it’s going to be physically mailed over to the online poker room where you intend to make a deposit. The bank wire is an electronic money transfer which is usually made instantaneously and you of course will have to pay for that rapidity. And it’s going to be up to you what to choose.
- Instant e-Check – This is a new concept that can be used to make a deposit at an online poker room. Everything works just like the old fashion check except everything will take place online. You will have to write an online check with the amount of money and your e-signature and the amount written there will be requested from your bank and once the funds are cleared the money is going to be transferred into the online poker rooms’ account.
- Credit Cards – One of the firs things you should try when thinking about depositing money in your online poker room is the credit cards. Whether it’s Visa, MasterCard or American Express, you can try to make a deposit. Some US banks are not allowing its costumers to make payments towards online gambling websites, so you do have some chances to have your credit card rejected, despite the fact that you still have funds there or you still haven’t went over the credit limit. More recently, US customers have had particular problems trying to deposit with MasterCard in particular.
- eWalletXpress – is an e-wallet payment processor, which accepts payments from US residents. This is the reason why this payment method is becoming more and more popular these days, when many of the online payment processors closed their doors to US players. There is a limit of $150 the moment you open up an account, but once you get your account verified the limit will go up to $4.5K.
- UseMyWallet – is another e-wallet service. The thing that makes this service unique is the fact that in order to join it you will need to get an invitation. So you must follow the next steps: register for the online poker room, ask for an invitation from your online poker room, sign up for the UseMyWallet and upload funds to your virtual wallet. After you manage to go through the registration process you can easily upload funds to online poker rooms. The fees are flat you have to pay $30 for every cashout you make regardless what is the amount of money you transfer. This is definitely great for high rollers. Receive a 5% Reload Bonus on every deposit if you use UseMyWallet to deposit into Play Aces Poker. This is also the fastest method of withdrawing from Play Aces.
Sportsbook.com also offers some other less common deposit options including Moneybookers, there are also over options available if you email customer support.
Mow that you know a bit more about the most popular payment methods available, you can start playing and there is an ocean full of fish waiting for you at Play Aces! Get your Sportsbook Poker Rakeback now!